About these ads

Ryan Culberson Attacks Judy Stirling & More From RHOC Season 8 Finale

30 Jul

Screen Shot 2013-07-29 at 10.15.57 PM

Last night’s episode of Real Housewives of Orange County ended with the ladies gathered around discussing their various disputes with Gretchen and Slade. BravoTV.com leaked some snippets from next week’s episode and while Gretchen and Slade are the primary targets for drama and fighting, another  altercation also took place. Someone was evicted from the party, and you’ll never guess who!

The scene picks up with Lydia’s mom, Judy, confronting Vicki about being attacked while sitting on a couch in her home. Judy doesn’t even know Ryan, so initially assumes he’s Vicki’s son, not son-in-law. That’s quickly disproven as Ryan enters the conversation, complaining that Judy put her feet on their couch. Is he serious? Is that a reason to scream at a woman over twice your age?

That being said, he definitely doesn’t seem to actually be mad at Judy. He’s yelling at her and causing a scene, but let’s put things into perspective. He just flew home, is only there for a weekend before heading out overseas again, Vicki drives him absolutely crazy because she can’t help but stress out everyone around her constantly, and on top of all of that, the one weekend he is home they are throwing a huge party at his house, inviting every RHOC cast member, and filming all day long. I can feel his frustration.

However, his behavior is deplorable. Yelling, screaming and cursing at my beloved fairy dust aficionado. It’s clear Judy didn’t do anything. Can you even picture her telling him, “Who the fuck are you?” as he claims she did? I certainly can’t. He lost his temper and was completely out of control. Hopefully there’s an apology before all is said and done. What actually surprised me even more was how calm Briana was, and she seemed to stick up for him! I definitely expected her to try and diffuse things, but she just watched while he attacked Judy and Lydia, who, unfortunately, end up just leaving the party.

Vicki also uses her party as a platform to confront Gretchen and Slade once and for all. She criticizes him for making fun of women’s physical appearances and gives him a bottle of her bacon vodka, which he inspired her to make. Gretchen tells her to make a deadbeat dad vodka, which isn’t funny, doesn’t make any sense and is simply an excuse to pick a fight. She starts bringing up old drama and the rest of the ladies look on, stunned. The fight escalates and the clip ends with Vicki screaming at Slade, “Be careful of your tongue when you’re talking about women’s looks!”

Below I’ve included the preview for the entire episode, which will be season eight’s finale. After that, we have the three part reunion! If you just can’t help yourself and you’re curious about what’s to come, check out this post for pictures from the big day and some dish on what drama will unfold.

About these ads

150 Responses to “Ryan Culberson Attacks Judy Stirling & More From RHOC Season 8 Finale”

1. Dianne August 1, 2013 at 11:22 pm #

I would be so embarrassed if one of my adult children talked to one of my guest like he was spewing such anger and cursing. He obviously cant handle the stress of this show, he needs to go. Imagine how he is to his wife and child when no one is watching.

• Mkaine August 5, 2013 at 10:37 pm #

Bravo get rid of him. He is clearly an abusive narrow minded person with NO consideration for his elders. I cannot believe he is part of the military because REAL men DO NOT speak to women in such a degrading manner. Brianna, beware…abuse does not have limits and he WILL turn on you. He needs anger management BADLY! Bravo do not showcase men who speak to women like he did, YOU WILL LOSE RATINGS! I am utterly disgusted at his behavior. LOSER!!!!

• Elena C. August 6, 2013 at 6:54 pm #

I concur completely. Ryan has deep issues and lack of self control. I cannot believe Vicki puts up with his “Man of the House” B.S. Brianna has clearly lost her mind as well….they both need to moveon, be adults, behave as such and get a place of their own. Vicki needs to do what she wants, date whomever..its her business not theirs.

• Karen August 6, 2013 at 2:18 am #

I am aghast at how rude Ryan was to Judy. He lied and said she was cursing at him. Thankfully, the cameras were rolling and the truth was revealed. Why does Briana act so unaffected? Does she not see, she’ll be on his rants as well. Is she scared of him? Wow. He needs help!

• B August 6, 2013 at 7:01 am #

Write to the Marine Corp as I did: Respectfully, Staff Sgt. Ryan Culberson, now a character on the Real Housewives of Orange County, did not represent the Marine Corp very well in last night’s episode. In fact, his vulgarity, disrespect, and threatening behavior (real or not) on this TV show reinforced the negative stereotype of an unstable, rude, and crude military man.

• Nikki August 6, 2013 at 3:45 pm #

Love it. Hopefully everyone does this.

• Kenner August 6, 2013 at 11:29 pm #

Such a great idea! I’ll do it.

• Mari August 7, 2013 at 3:24 am #

I absolutely agree…my son is also stationed at 29 palms and would be absolutely appalled if he treated someone like that….he does not represent a true Marine….

• J August 7, 2013 at 1:03 pm #

How do you send correspondence to the Marine Corp? I would like to write also as this is not the kind of man who should be representing our country. I’m sick to my stomach to think how he treats other people in a war zone who are filled with fear already.

• RYAN Is a Prick !!! August 8, 2013 at 3:17 am #

Staff Sgt. Ryan Culberson, a joint terminal attack controller with 11th Marines, out of Camp Pendleton, Calif.

• Meg August 8, 2013 at 11:52 pm #

Beautifully done

• Alba September 19, 2013 at 3:25 pm #

Well Done!!!

• RealityCheck! August 7, 2013 at 12:22 pm #

He scared me and I’m not easily rattled. The look in his eyes. The way he stepped to Judy saying and looking harshly at her screaming, “DON’T START!” Wow. I feel sick to my stomach after watching that. I’m thinking he’s having a little PTSD from going overseas. He frightens me. I certainly hope he doesn’t go psycho and kill the entire family over the baby drooling on the BRAND NEW SOFA!

• Meg August 8, 2013 at 11:54 pm #

Agreed

2. technorebel August 1, 2013 at 11:33 pm #

I find Lydia’s mom to be so annoying, I never would’ve let her in the door. She’s my age, and she runs around throwing glitter on people like a preschooler.

I have to go to Austin a couple days a week, and it’s filled with old hippies like her. Oh, sure, they might seem like lovable eccentrics at first. When you have to be around them on a regular basis, you want to start whacking people upside the head.

• Karen August 6, 2013 at 2:21 am #

Not the point. No matter how annoyed you may be at Judy and her fairy dust, it never excuses a renter in Vicki’s home treating her guest like like her did. He was so out of line.

• PJCC August 6, 2013 at 11:03 am #

Really? Lydia’s mother is delightful – you sound like a cranky old biddy!

• Revlala August 6, 2013 at 6:27 pm #

then don’t watch her but at least she is a happy person and not a up tight narrow minded, and I am just guessing, republican. If you want to act old because you are in your 60’s that is up to you, but if there is one thing I have learned in my 44 yrs. Grown ups are no fun!

• kris August 6, 2013 at 7:03 pm #

What the heck? Why would you even bring political shade to this conversation? Geez. So silly.

• chris1516 August 11, 2013 at 3:47 pm #

No doubt…she grates on my nerves! That said, I don’t think Ryan should’ve talked to her like that. He clearly is abusive. Stress or no stress, it’s ingrained in him and that’s an issue.

3. Bridget August 2, 2013 at 12:51 am #

How dare Ryan attack Judy like that? Did he buy that couch? Is that his house? The answer to both of those questions is NO! He and Briana need to get their own place and stop freeloading from Vicki. Colossal nerve!

• Bridget Whelan August 2, 2013 at 11:51 am #

100% agree. He seems to be a ticking time bomb!

• Elena C. August 6, 2013 at 6:56 pm #

I agree 100%.

4. Debbie August 2, 2013 at 2:22 am #

Ryan was disrespectful. I thought Ryan was a nice guy. Ryan needs to apologize there is no excuse for verbal abuse to anyone. When you have large size parties maybe your should have the party at a venue or be ready for a drink or two to be spilled or someone to put a foot or two somewhere. I am sure Judy didnt mean to dirty Vickys coach up or hurt it that was perfectly innocent. Brianna didnt speak up because that was her husband and he would have yelled at her two and embarrassed her on national tv this is not new to Ryan he has a brutally bad temper and needs psychiatric help.

• bertha August 6, 2013 at 2:47 am #

so disgusting! even after he was informed that it was lydia’s mother he still didn’t give a fuck/ he gives marines a bad name. i bet he abuses brianna. it is beyond comprehension that he felt it was ok to display this aggression! like the old lady was some insurgent he was clearing out. can u imagine the rageful abuses of power he must be perpetrating in the field? faced with old afghan women, guns strapped all over him. disgusting/ monstrous. he should be snatched out of that privileged brotherhood of heroes. he is a bad guy. marines are supposed to be good guys, humble and brave and fierce in their defense of victims. this man is a douchebag bully.

• OncNrsSpursSoccrChick August 7, 2013 at 12:32 pm #

ABSOLUTELY!!!!! And, that was THE VERY FIRST THING I thought about when I saw his rampage….that we’ll shortly be seeing some ‘hidden video’ of him physically abusing Afghanis that he’s meant to be there to help & protect. You can see from his behavior in every RHOC scene that he’s been part of that he’s a loose cannon who probably “wonders what it’s like to kill someone” & thinks he’ll get his chance whilst on deployment. TBH, that was one of the most disturbing scenes I’ve ever seen on telly & I just wish-wish-wish that Bravo would’ve gathered EVERY SINGLE MEMBER OF RHOC & shown them the footage so we could actually SEE all of their actual honest reactions, instead of some scripted, thought out, edited, controlled, prompted, staged reaction!!!!

• GoldStarMCwife August 11, 2013 at 6:36 am #

What a horrible assumption to make that he MUST be abusing Afghan women (let alone his wife)!!! I guess you don’t care that you are sitting anonymously (read cowardly) behind a computer screen throwing such horrible accusations at someone who is at this very moment in harms way to give you the right to sit there there. Do I think his behavior was deplorable, absolutely. Do I believe he owes her an apology, absolutely. But I also know that what we get to see is only a very small slice of “reality” edited as Bravo sees fit. I worked as a journalist, and if you believe that a single word of news you read or see, along with reality tv, is not slanted to suit the editor/producers desires you are a fool. As the widow of a Marine, I think your action of making such horrible and unsubstantiated accusations is deplorable. FYI, you might want to be careful, what you have done here is actually considered libel.

• Eileen August 12, 2013 at 7:40 pm #

Ridiculous! Libel??? The man is on a reality tv show. I agree with Bertha. We’re supposed to be the ‘good guys.’ She has every right to assume his behavior is systemic and not isolated. Just because he wears the uniform of a US Marine doesn’t make him an equal to your lost loved one — who I assume by your outrage was a good one. I’m old enough to remember the My Lai Massacre. BTW, I’m from a military family. My father was a young soldier of 20 at Pearl Harbor, and served his country for 22 years (Served in the Pacific during WW2 and 2 tours in Korea.) He never spoke that way to anyone!!!!! Duty, HONOR, Country. ‘Nuff said.

5. Debbie August 2, 2013 at 2:37 am #

Time will tell about Ryan. I suspect he is a woman abuser and Judy was a single older defenseless woman and good victim for this kind of man. It was excessive verbal abuse and brutal. Brianna is getting it too behind closed doors.

• Susie August 5, 2013 at 9:41 pm #

right there with you on that one!

• Jason August 5, 2013 at 11:23 pm #

You hit the nail on the head, he walked away more than willingly when Vicki’s brother got involved. I am a 13 year veteran myself and I felt embarrassed just watching. Cause it’s guys like that make our forces look terrible. Hope his CO was watching.

• thisisjustwrong August 11, 2013 at 4:17 pm #

Brianna is absolutely getting it behind closed doors too…you can tell she walks on razor blades when he is on one of rants like this one. She’s used to being controlled…Vic’s been controlling her and telling her what to do her whole life. Sad to say, I think that’s what she expects. She is way too defensive of Ryan. Definitely abuse going on there. Even if it’s verbal,

6. Veronika Harris August 2, 2013 at 3:27 am #

Ryan was scary. When he yelled at Judy, “what did I tell you!” and bit his lower lip as if he was holding back from physically coming at her, that was effed up to say the least. Then Vicky puts her arm around Judy and he yells, “don’t hug her Vicki!”. She immediately takes her arm off her like she’s a hot potato. It broke my heart to see Briana kind of smiling and trying to justify his behavior by saying, “it’s a new couch”.

I’m sure Farmer Judy just tramped through some cow manure and plopped her boots on the white couch. Sheesh. His level of anger was so out of whack with what the situation was. They way he came at that poor woman. Again, woman. Older, WOMAN.

I’m sure Vicky is aware that by having NEW white furniture and a huge party with women and spray on tans, there may be some marks left behind. Furniture can be cleaned.

Ryan showed a side that is very frightening. Yes, he is a soldier, yes, he is going to be deployed and will miss his new family very much. That is all true. He feels he is the man of the house. I get it. This, however, is conduct unbecoming as they say in the military.

• Lauren August 6, 2013 at 2:14 am #

Definitely with you on the “What did I tell you?!” thing. That actually scared me watching it, especially that part. He clearly has psychological damage. To talk like that to an older woman is disgusting.

7. Skye August 2, 2013 at 11:37 am #

I am stunned!!!
    I assumed Ryan was yelling at a man!
    Especially seeing Brianna in the backgroiund grinning ear to ear,,,,
    I thought for sure it was Brooks!
    Finding out now that it was Lydias sweet natured mother, I now love to dislike this hot headed POS. Their was always something about him that rubbed me the wrong way…He seems he is entitled.
    I now agree with Vickis brother, about kicking Brianna and the verbally abusive,controlling, would never in a million years afford the sofa he was so violently defending, out of the house !!!
    I bet he is a racist too! Every time they show is mug he is always unhappy about something. He could possibly have post traumatic syndrome. Brianna,shame on you! I have always thought you had a good head on your shoulders…
    VICKI, KICK THEM OUT ASAP!!!!

• Isabella August 6, 2013 at 3:23 am #

Agree. Brianna have zero respect for you

• OncNrsSpursSoccrChick August 7, 2013 at 2:15 pm #

ABSOLUTELY!!!!! And when Bri’s TRIED to convince everyone that ‘they had actually put an offer (which was accepted) right down the street from Vicki……UMMMMMMMMM, OK, YAH RIGHT….SURE!!! There’s nooooooooooo way in he’ll that they could afford A-N-Y kinda house in Coto on a NURSE’s and MILITARY PERSONNEL’s salaries!!! NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER!!!!!! The REAL & OBVIOUS “reason” they’re living there is to freeload off Vicki some more BCUZ there’s no way in hell that Brianna could continue to live the life she’s accustomed to on said salaries. And, by the looks of him & his actions, I’m quite sure that Ryan, possibly raised by a pack of rabid wolves, thought he’d hit the jackpot here in Casa Gunvelson!!! You could see Vicki was worried, right from the start of their “marriage” & now we all know exactly WHY! Poooooooooooooor, poor Vicki…..she’s done EVERYTHING she can since the start of RH to be a good mom, to give those kids everything whilst keeping them grounded & they’ve BOTH (Bri & Michael) become increasingly horrid, ungrateful & disrespectful BUT, since Ryan’s been in the picture, Brianna has gone WAAAAAAAAY OTT in her own abuse & mistreatment.

• OncNrsSpursSoccrChick August 7, 2013 at 6:55 pm #

Ok, thanks for your worthless opinion mate.

8. OziGirl August 4, 2013 at 10:41 am #

Ryan is an egotistical idiot. What do u expect from a military person invading other ppls countries on self interest wars based on disinformation and greed. Get a real job stupid, in your own country. Americans like this know nothing about the world just the propagating bs fed from their bias TV. Sheepies. World has had enough of your terror based warmongering.

• Theresa riggs August 5, 2013 at 1:50 am #

Your so down under!

• GoldStarMCwife August 11, 2013 at 6:41 am #

Why don’t you stick to watch Aussie tv then?! And take your political rhetoric somewhere else, as it is apparent you also know little about the world, just the propagating bs fed from YOUR biased tv. FYI, being a soldier is a real job! What an idiotic comment.

9. Lisa August 5, 2013 at 3:01 pm #

I find it disturbing that a man in uniform who represents our country is attacking a woman in that way. It shows his immaturity, ego, and anger issues. After seeing that clip I give the marriage three more years. Imagine how he talks to Briana behind closed doors. I would have been so embarrassed. Calling a woman a B word and kicking her out of a home so aggressively is just awful! Shame on him and Briana for sticking up for that kind of behavior. I’m so disgusted.

• GoldStarMCwife August 11, 2013 at 6:46 am #

Lisa, my thought is that he had obviously been drinking, I believe this was one of his last trips home before returning for a tour of duty in Afghanistan (his fourth). I have no doubt he was lashing out at Judy for things which had probably nothing to do with her. I’ve been in the deployment shoes and the stress is downright overwhelming, add to that possible ptsd and lack of proper mental health treatment for our military personnel (you can google this sorry situation) and it equals a huge number of soldiers needing help.

10. Cat August 5, 2013 at 9:32 pm #

Ryan Culberson is a disgusting pig. How dare he speak to a woman twice his age like that. Its not even his home! nor was it his party. This guy is an egotistical jerk, i hope he leaves vicki’s house. Brianna does NOT DESERVE to be with this pig.

• EDY August 7, 2013 at 7:51 pm #

I watch Housewives for the laughs, however, I was very disturbed by the scenes with Ryan, primarily because of the look of fear and concern on both Vicki and Brianna’s faces. I had hoped that it was all an act – an attempt by Brianna to stay relevant to the show. But on another website Ryan went ballistic defending himself, blaming the editing and referring to reality shows as stupid. It doesn’t matter if it was edited – the words came out of his mouth. You just don’t speak to anyone that way ever – regardless of their age or gender. And here I thought Marines prided themselves in self discipline and the ability to show respect to others. I think his actions will have ramifications with his superiors in the military. Oh – and Brianna needs to get away from him as fast as she can and so does Vicki. The fact he put up all of the surveillance cameras means a great deal more now – very, very creepy.

• Lisa August 7, 2013 at 8:09 pm #

I agree 100% Edy. I believe this young “man” has some major issues. My sil is a Marine and would never ever speak to anyone this way. Believe me I have over stepped my boundaries many times in discussions with him and he has never even raised his voice! I can say that he has been respectful 100% of the time I have known him.

11. Bridget Whelan August 5, 2013 at 9:32 pm #

Wow, he is a true loose cannon.

12. tony fort lauderdale August 5, 2013 at 10:06 pm #

Ryan embarrassed himself and disrespected the Marine Corps. His behavior towards a women is unacceptable. He has no integrity because he lied caught on film.
    He is a douche bag.

Sgt USMC 0311

13. Maria August 5, 2013 at 10:15 pm #

Total control freak asshole. If he acts like that on camera I fear for how he behaves behind closed doors. When people, family members are afraid to confront you because of your temper, you have a problem. I would be very surprised if he’s not spoken to by his command for his blatant disrespect and anger issues. This man gives Marines a bad name and perpetuates the stereotypical hot head .

14. Tracy August 5, 2013 at 10:26 pm #

Ryan is the biggest Douche Bag I have seen. Is Briana DESPERATE…she must be. Vicki has such a big mouth for her girlfriends, but is a total WIMP in regards to her daughter and Ryan because she’s s afraid she’ll lose her daughter and grandson…Vicki you have such a big pair of balls…USE THEM!

• Lilly August 6, 2013 at 4:07 pm #

Maybe Vicki is afraid if Brianna moves out of the house, Ryan will abuse her. There may be more to the picture than we see. Imagine Ryan with a military issued GUN. Very scary. The man needs psychiatric help. Bravo, do the right thing and remove both Briana and Ryan from your filming. Our society does not need this disrespectful scum.

15. Shelley August 5, 2013 at 10:43 pm #

Ryan rents at Vicky’s house. He drove home FOR that party with Briana as they were staying in 29 Palms. He’s a total douche and that is conduct unbecoming of a soldier. Vicky is nutty for allowing 2 adults living in her home to dictate what happens in HER home.

16. Cindy August 5, 2013 at 10:43 pm #

Ryan is a real jerk! That is no way to treat a guest in your home, and that’s not even “his” home! He was way out of line! I feel very sorry for Brianna, Vicki, and the baby. He’s going to be nothing but trouble for each of them!

17. Carl August 5, 2013 at 11:07 pm #

Ryan is a piece of shit for disrespecting someone that way and then lying to everyone else about it. And also it’s not even his house. It’s his mother in laws house. So he should shut his fucking mouth until he is man enough to own a house of his own and provide for his family. He is a disgrace to the USMC.

18. Nicole August 5, 2013 at 11:16 pm #

Sorry to say but Ryan was not right in his argument with Lydia. I’m so sick of hearing that they LIVE and pay rent there. Let’s be clear, the marines do not pay that much for him to cover the cost of that home and Brianna doesn’t work currently. Thus the RENT that you pay probably covers the cost of landscaping…just stop it already.

• Mari August 7, 2013 at 3:28 am #

Amen…my son lives at 29 and I know he could never pay rent in Orange county….

• GoldStarMCwife August 11, 2013 at 6:51 am #

Nicole, they paid 1300 a month rent. Peanuts probably in the grand scheme of things, but also probably his entire housing allowance. I think his behavior was deplorable, but imo if you rent someplace that makes it your home – whether it’s a room, an apt or a house. When I lived in an apartment I called it my home, my house, etc.

• Lisa August 12, 2013 at 4:48 pm #

Not his whole BAH. It is actually a bit over $1800.00 as E5, he is now a SSGT which I think they even get more.

• thisisjustwrong August 11, 2013 at 4:27 pm #

Anyone else notice that he said, “I own…I live here.” when Judy asked him who he was. Little big for his punk britches there if you ask me.

• dee August 31, 2013 at 7:57 pm #

yes, and he also said she said “who the fuck are you” when she only asked him “who are you” I really don’t think we are reading too much into his behavior. there is something very messed up with this guy. I think Vicki and her daughter are in for a rough road with this guy!!

19. Troy August 5, 2013 at 11:32 pm #

Ryan is an EMBARRASEMENT to anyone who ever served. That is not how a Marine should behave and I feel for his C/O due to his obvious anger/arrogance issues. I’m sure he will be discharged as a E-1 just like he entered.

20. Kimberly August 5, 2013 at 11:48 pm #

Wow! I am totally shocked. I just watched the episode and clearly Judy did not use the “f” word. In fact, she had to ask Ryan to stop using that word. I was disgusted to see how he treated a woman he had never met, didn’t know what a kind hearted person she is and was so violent in his manner. He WILL be an abuser. Briana should run now, before he takes her life or their sons. He clearly is a psycho with major anger management issues that will turn that rage on his spouse. Very dangerous man. He should be disciplined by the marines for how he acted. This is NOT how our military men should carry themselves. Disgusting!

• Shelley August 6, 2013 at 12:18 am #

Yes indeed Kimberly! I don’t care if he’s in the military and under stress…absolutely NO excuse for Ryan’s asinine, abusive behavior. My son has been deployed twice and if he EVER thought of behaving that way toward anyone in MY home, I’d kick his butt all the way back to the war zone he came from! I wish Vicki’s brother Billy could get out a can of whoop ass, because it appears that he’s the only one with any back bone in the whole dysfunctional mess. That little jerk married into quite a bit of money and appears he has entitled himself to it. Notice the way he told Judy, “I own, rent this house”. Yep, he sure thinks he owns everything and everybody. Vicki needs to grow a pair and send them both packing unless she enjoys letting two spoiled brats to tell a grown woman who owns her own home what to do. I’ve always been in Brianna’s corner, but enabling an abuser like that loser has had me second guess her character. She’s sucking off Vicki…..always has…and she thinks her jarhead hubby can now move in, take over as “man of the house” and do the same??? PLLLLEASE! Brianna, he will abuse/beat you if he’s capable of acting a fool like that on camera. He has manipulated you into taking up for him or he will hurt you…mentally or physically. Of all people to harrass…Judy?? She’s the sweetest little fairy dust, pot smoking stoner in the world! I love her!! I’m no fan of Brooks, but if Vicki allows those two spoiled little twerps to walk all over her, she deserves to lose him to whatever cocktail waitress comes along. Kick out the kids, move Brooks in (gag, but whatever) and smoke some weed with Judy. Take back the keys to your kingdom, sweetie!

• Kimberly August 6, 2013 at 10:06 am #

I totally caught that when he said “I own, rent here.” His rage was soooo out of proportion with the situation. And she did apologize to him and he kept attacking her. He wanted to physically assault her, you could see it. I was speechless, stunned and totally disgusted. I want someone to kick the s&#t out if him. Over a couch. A couch he doesn’t even own. Who does he think he is? What a sad excuse for a marine. I know many and they would never speak that way to a woman, an elderly woman nonetheless. And being on leave is absolutely no excuse. He’s not at war, he’s at 29 Palms for godsake! If you can’t handle your rage, don’t go out in public. Don’t attend a party. Just Don’t!

• Amy Lee August 6, 2013 at 5:43 pm #

Exactly. At least Brooks doesn’t talk shit about people behind their backs and can at least be civil to the people that talk shit about him. Whatever his problems are (they’re really none of our business), he at least has manners.

21. Jackie August 6, 2013 at 12:09 am #

What a JERK I don’t care if he was tired and in the military. You Do Not do that to an Elder. How dare him. Sorry it is not your house you are living there. Lost all respect for him.

22. Melissa August 6, 2013 at 12:15 am #

Ryan is an idiot. I love how he said he “owned” the house then he said he lived there. He seems to think his $1,000 rent payments is enough to pay for a house like that. He needs a reality check. I love how Brianna gave up on her dreams and aspirations of being a nurse to sit at home and live off the government like a stereotypical Army wife. What a couple of losers. They are worse than Brooks he has a job and his own place and probably a degree.

• Lisa August 7, 2013 at 7:06 pm #

First of all Melissa, Ryan’s deplorable behavior does not represent all Marines, just like your opinion of “sit at home and live off the government like a stereotypical Army wife” statement does not apply to how everyone feelings about military wives. I am not sure where you came to the conclusion that military wives have the government take care of them. Being in the military is like any other job with the exception is that you better be prepared 24/7 to lay your life on the line for your country! Some women choose to stay at home to take care of their children make an economical decision and sacrifice in order to do that important job, just like any other couple. Brianna has never stated that she was not going back to nursing.

And by the way your statement made you a complete loser with your statement about Brooks. He lives in one of Vicki’s homes has a job compliments of Vicki and if he has a degree it is in how to run a con.

• GoldStarMCwife August 11, 2013 at 6:56 am #

SHAME ON YOU for saying that stereotypical Army wives live off the government!! Never mind the fact that he is a Marine, not in the Army, you have just slammed every military wife which shows you know very little about being a military wife. Did you ever think that maybe she is taking a few months off after the birth of her son before returning to nursing school?

• Lisa August 12, 2013 at 4:50 pm #

She is actually finished with nursing school and is a RN. She has the potential to make over six figures! I am sure that financially they will be okay.

23. SM August 6, 2013 at 12:17 am #

He is an absolute PUNK. I cannot believe the military puts up with this PUNK. I have seen my share of abusive punks in my day and I would bet my retirement account that this guy ends up bashing Brianna’s head on the ground before their kid enters school..Very sad for her and their son. She should run, not walk

• sheildmaiden August 6, 2013 at 12:37 am #

I sincerely hope that Ryan’s CO is watching-he deserves to get his chewed out for that one. Vicki get him out of your house and change the locks- there is major anger issues possibly PTSD. What got me was when he was ranting upstairs and he was calling Judy “an entitled bitch” and he was getting madder and madder. I think there will be tragic news if action is not taken to protect the women and children involve.

24. missyact@hotmail.com August 6, 2013 at 12:25 am #

His behavior is concerning, stress or not. It was difficult and uncomfortable to watch.

25. Rcl August 6, 2013 at 12:39 am #

AI am sorry but Brianna should be worrying about her own abusive man and not her moms. All he talks about is respect and i have never once seen him respect anyone. Brianna is I’m big trouble when they divorce he will be impossible to deal with. Sad and I feel for Vicki! And Lydia’s mom is so sweet she doesn’t mean any harm. I can’t believe the way he acted. He should be ashamed and so abound his wife! I wouldn’t put up with him for a second

• californiadreamin August 6, 2013 at 12:55 am #

Dear Ryan’s Commanding Officer, please speak with Ryan and tell him how to respect a woman. Also, tell him how to tell the truth, as the audio does not lie, but he does. Also, please tell Ryan when a person puts their arm around a 64 year old trembling woman to comfort her, that you don’t instill more fear by demanding in a violent threatening way to stop comforting someone. Its called compassion, something REAL soldiers who represent the USA show everyday no matter the soil they are standing on. Please also teach Ryan that people like him are a very bad representation of our Military and you don’t really need him, and he is free to go.

• Run Briana August 6, 2013 at 1:01 am #

Vicki, you must have been so scared to see Ryan’s behavior, but I am guessing you have seen it before. Do your daughter a favor, and talk to her about the signs of an abusive husband. Is this really the man you want your grandson raised by? Imagine when he wets his pants while potty training or colors on the wall. Do you really want Ryan raging at that little boy? Because he will. And your daughter repeatedly saying, “he was defending your house”???!!! IF that isn’t the clearest sign that he is controlling her, I don’t know what is. I am scared for her and that innocent baby boy. Brooks has never done anything as bad as Ryan, yet Brooks is banished to another state, and Ryan runs your home. By the way, the one saving grace in that household is your darling brother! He is awesome and has the most common sense.

• Tracy August 7, 2013 at 10:26 pm #

Praise! Vicki’s brother is da Bomb! That’s because he’s a good ol Chicago boy, can’t beat the Chi-Town guys, the real men. I agree the ‘men’ on RHOC are a little light in the loafers…and why doesn’t Lydia’s husband ever say Anything!

• Marie August 6, 2013 at 1:51 am #

Totally agree and the Military needs to look into this guy !

• armm August 6, 2013 at 2:21 am #

Agreed! I hope people write or email his superiors & that they are bombarded with people’s disgust for his verbal and threatening behavior toward a 64 year old mother & grandmother who put her feet up because they were sore and tired! He needs to have some sort of consequence for that attack on national tv. PEOPLE WRITE OR SEND EMAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not sure to who but I want to know who to send it to myself:/

• armm August 6, 2013 at 2:23 am #

I wish someone would post who his superiors and contact info are…

• bertha August 6, 2013 at 2:56 am #

ditto. he needs to be looked at by the usmc. what a scary creep. and you KNOW he is probably committing crimes against humanity in afghanistan where he has free rein and weapons. it is undoubtedly the vestige of this dynamic that seeped into his confrontation with judy. for a ptsd moment, she probably looked like just another afghan animal to him. we should all thank God that he didnt fucking kill her on the spot with his well trained hands.

• GoldStarMCwife August 11, 2013 at 7:08 am #

Bertha, you really ought to think about not asserting as fact crimes for which you literally have no proof. Yelling and cursing at someone does NOT mean you automatically violate women in a foreign country as you keep stating is KNOWN. tsk tsk

• GoldStarMCwife August 11, 2013 at 7:05 am #

Why don’t you send your important comments to Obama. He’s the Commander in Chief. Or better yet, why don’t you also send him the suggestion that we get some proper mental health treatment (which is SORELY lacking – ie. a suicidal soldier is given a psych appt for six months later because it’s the first available appt – this is the RULE, not the exception) for our military so that they can be trained to deal with the mental horrors of their job (just as we train them to shoot and kill) and we can start lowering the number of military suicides, rage incidents (like this one), etc. etc.

• DISGrace to Marines- RYAN CULBERSON August 6, 2013 at 3:16 pm #

Amen^^^^^^ to above comment. wish we knew who to really send that to……..

• DISGrace to Marines- RYAN CULBERSON August 6, 2013 at 3:17 pm #

^^^ Thank you! You are so right, wish we knew who to send that to!

26. Lori George August 6, 2013 at 1:05 am #

Ryan is total loser! Big man using the F word at a mature woman!
    I hope someday he can witness a loser like himself talk to his Mother, Grandmother, Sister or child in this manner.His reaction would be to hold his tongue, because Bullies
    Pick on someone defenseless! Brianna has the marriage from hell! She will have her Fat ass back home for Mommy to help out once again! LOSER

27. dunechick August 6, 2013 at 1:22 am #

Seriously?! Ryan (Brianna’s hubby) wth??!
    Is that what having Vicki as mom-in-law does to a person?? Get your family outta her house/ and away from all the non realness and nonsence that IS Vicki ALWAYS HAS BEEN:-)

• LLS August 6, 2013 at 2:20 pm #

Lol so Ryan’s behavior is Vicki’s fault??!! Yeah … that makes sense … smh

28. Marie August 6, 2013 at 1:41 am #

I knew Ryan was a time bomb waiting to go off ! I have never liked that douchebag and Bravo should never let him back on ! Who picks on a sweet elderly woman like that. I was mortified and disgusted AND WAS IN SHOCK watching !!!!! GO GET HELP RYAN !

29. armm August 6, 2013 at 2:11 am #

WHAT A LITTLE PRICK ! NO EXCUSES, what if some little shit attacked his mother (thats what it was, it was an aggressive verbal abusive assault). Then on top of that, then he lies about it accusing her, when actually she was trying to be sweet and Calm him down by being funny. If someone did that to my mother I’d prob cry too because I’d be hurt for her, than Id kick their ass…and did anyone notice too that he tried or at least acted like he was gonna elbow Vicki’s Brother in the face when he rightfully told him to stop. Thank goodness for Vicki’s Brother who said exactly what we all have been thinking. He attacked Judy than turned his back and almost hit Vicki’s brother, then attacks Vicki for not defending him. Brianna, come on!! I get he’s her husband but you don’t defend that I dont care who it is! I hope people do write or call who ever Ryan’s, aka abusive dickhead’s CO or whoever is in charge so that there is repocussions and consequenses for his horrifying behavior on National Tv, and esp because it was a woman, and. 64 year old woman who put her feet up because they hurt, bless her heart :( And sweet Judy handled it sooooo well. Even though she’s a stoner, she’s a classy lady! That was totally abuse and treating behavior toward a woman, someone’s mother.

30. Dotty August 6, 2013 at 2:52 am #

This had to be the most disturbing episode and one I wish I never saw. This guy needs to be watched.

31. Isabella August 6, 2013 at 3:16 am #

What a horrible man! He will wind up beating his wife! Vickie Getsome balls and have this douche move the F out!
    I don’t like Brooke’s either
    But Briannapot kettle! Your guy is a bigger scum bag.
    Bravo refuse to have this guy on the show! He is abusiveand a liar. Whenever cussed! Ryan got away please. That poor baby with such a dick father

32. Dana August 6, 2013 at 3:44 am #

I am a woman Marine and a lot of men in the Marines (not all) are very degrading toward women so it doesn’t surprise me that he would treat Lydia’s mom that way. I witnessed a male drill instucter tell his recruits in front of my female drill instructers and my whole platoon that they don’t need to show respect to women marines because they are disgusting. Marines yell at each other that way everyday and it’s completely acceptable. On top of that he most likely has PTSD. Marines have a misconstrued view of women. Rapes are acceptable and always the woman’s fault. If a marine is found guilty of rape he get 6 months to a year in prison because that’s how serious they feel the matter is. In my opinion he is not disgracing the Marines because I’m pretty sure the Marines is a huge part of Ryan’s issues.

• Mari August 7, 2013 at 3:35 am #

My son is in the palms and trust me he will never ever treat a woman like Ryan did. I raised him better than that and he was very close to me. I would never ever ever let him speak badly to a woman like that and his granny is the same age as Lydias mom and he adores her. He may be the exception to the rule but I did teach him respect for woman. Not all Male Marines are bad….

• GoldStarMCwife August 11, 2013 at 7:12 am #

Dana, As a Marine wife THANK YOU for actually addressing some of the real issues of his problem. There is a culture in the Marine Corps that needs to be addressed and changed from the highest levels. My husband would NEVER have degraded women but I have seen what your talking about many times, and I also believe he is most like suffering from PTSD. Unfortunately, the military is sorely lacking when it comes to mental health care for our troops.

33. Melanie August 6, 2013 at 4:17 am #

Totally wrong in saying he just flew home for one weekend and then leaves for overseas again when in fact he just got in from 29 Palms (a 2-3 hour drive from their home) in which he returns 1 weekend a month!! Ive never commented on these forums before however I felt compelled too when I seen how horrible Ryan treated Lydia’s sweet mom!! What a poor excuse for a man!! Just as Slade speaks ill of women, Ryan has gone WAY to far by disrespecting her mother!! You would think the marines would have taught him something!! Kick that douche bag off the show!!

• Ex-Best Friend August 6, 2013 at 4:12 pm #

Thanks for further explaining his deployment situation and 29 Palms and clearing that up. I’m completely unfamiliar with it all.

Hopefully next time you drop by to leave a comment it won’t be in regards to something so negative :-)

• GoldStarMCwife August 11, 2013 at 7:14 am #

Melanie, it’s my understanding he was at 29 palms for pre-deployment and is actually currently in Afghanistan. That was one of his last weekends with his family before his deployment.

34. Liz August 6, 2013 at 9:56 am #

who acts that way? no suprise that Ryan would be so shockingly rude to Lydias mum,given his penchant for making out of line demands and rules in Vicky’s house. Yes you pay rent but no you cant control who the owner invites to her own house if you dont like it YOU leave. It would seem that his appearances on the show are going to his head and does he remember that he is representing his country and should be a role model? It is deeply concerning that this undisciplined person carries weapons.The fact that he lied saying that Lyds mum swore at him shows that he knew he was wrong and felt he had to justify his behavior to get support. He had a nasty tone in his voice from the moment he confronted the poor lady and became increasingly venomous until she had to ask who he was and ask him not to swear. In addition to being abusive to someones mum, anyone notice how he turned his back on vickys brother 10cm away from his face when he was being “told” and how he was trashing Brooks to none other than Gretchen and Slade who were in nirvana hearing all the dirt?seriously,who do you think you are psycho? No one should be telling Vicky who to love or who enters her house and she should have never agreed to that in the first place. I ve lost all respect for Brianna who is on her way to a rude awakening when he starts treating her the same way if he doesnt already and he shouldn’t be excused by alcohol either because he always behaves this way.
    Perhaps they both should practice what they preach and if Vicky has to put up with his aggressive attitude and treating her friends badly for the sake of her daughter then they should stop judging who she chooses as a partner. Vicky supports and respects her daughter’s relationship no matter how much of a jerk Ryan obviously is, Brianna should do the same.

35. Careful Brianna, we love you August 6, 2013 at 10:24 am #

Brianna, we have all loved your down-to-earth, logical, cool character. And, although you have played the adult role at times wiyh Vicki, I have to say you need to listen to your mama bear on this one. Very intelligent women find themselves with men who cause them and others to walk on eggshells. I don’t want to use the word abusive because it’s so reactionary…but I had a visceral reaction to not just Ryan’s words to Lydia’s mom, but his physical responses even when talking to your uncle (trying to hold in anger, elbow going up, head cocked), saying Judy swore at him when she didn’t (I don’t necessarily think Ryan lied, I think he defensively interpreted this and therefore recollects incident inaccurately). I froze and felt I was watching my husband … I cannot tell you how unnerving it was to see these same exact mannerisms in someone else. I will not tell you to leave, but please get help for him now. I’ve been married 7 yrs and now have 3 children…moved back in with my folks to have a safe place for when I can see impending storms brewing in his eyes, clenched jaw and fists. It is a long and shaky road and I pray for you and your little one..and for Ryan.

36. smartin August 6, 2013 at 10:59 am #

As a member of the military (Air Force), Ryan’s behavior was embarrassing to say the least! I hope the American public does not think that the average military member treats others in this way. We are held to a much higher standard! It is scary that he is being deployed with a weapon! For everyone’s sake, I hope his weapon has blanks lest he be “disrespected” by someone! His superiors need to reign him in and let him know that acting like that, especially on national TV, is setting a bad example of the armed forces!!

• RYAN AND BRIANA ARE DISGUSTING August 6, 2013 at 2:52 pm #

How or who would someone (public) email/write to show their disgust and demand for consequence to his Horrile verbal attack on a mother/ grandmother who put her feet up.? Someone has to know… Please post !!!!!

37. jennifer August 6, 2013 at 12:21 pm #

How unbelievable is ryan? He dictates who comes and goes in a house vicki pays for. Brooks cant come there, and now he is trying to kick someone out for putting their feet up? Why didnt he just go get vicki and let her handle it? Sounds like he is low ranking in the military and gets yelled at alot, so in turn he picks on defenseless people. Poor pitiful ryan. And he uses that baby as collateral for his abuse. He is a complete jackass and he has been since the day he waa introduced to the show. My guess he has been a douche his whole life. Brianna should havr picked a boyfriend when she was thin so she wouldn’t have had to settle for this piece of shit.

• GoldStarMCwife August 11, 2013 at 7:19 am #

Jennifer, I don’t condone Ryan’s actions in any way. But I think that they were very up front with Vicki about not wanting Brooks around if they moved it (and it really seems like she was pushing for Brianna & baby to move in), she agreed to it. Otherwise, they would have just gotten an apartment. It’s their right to decide who they want to be around, Vicki shouldn’t have agreed to it in the first place. And BTW, he is not so low ranking in the military as you may think, not that that has anything to do with anything. His trouble is quite possibly PTSD from three previous deployments to a war zone and no mental health treatment.

38. Adriana Matlosz August 6, 2013 at 12:49 pm #

Ryan Culberson is a sico!! I could not belive my ears. Brianna run and run fast w/your baby. Coming from a very abusive past because of my maniac father I tell You RUN and protect your child. If Ryan can explode on an innocent and sweet woman like Judy I don’t even want to think what he could do to You and the BABY. The worst part was how he lied to everyone that Judy swore at him when in fact that never happened an
    d he was the one swearing at Judy the minute he walked in that room. Just awful!!

39. Nancy August 6, 2013 at 12:57 pm #

Reading all of these comments, all I can say is………..he suckered all of you too. This was hands down the worst job of acting on the face of the earth. That was not a slip of the tongue when he said “I own, rent the place” it was because he forgot his lines.

Watch episode again, in fact every episode he is in, he can’t keep his eyes off of the camera. He is constantly looking to check to see if the camera is on him, and every time he notices it is, he acts even worse or grins.

You just wait, the minute he gets home from deployment he will be out on the circuit making the rounds trying to get parts on any show that will take him.

He may have married in to money, but elopement or not, Viki has her money more secure than Ft Knox. He won’t see a dime of that no matter how long he stays married.

Bravo made him a deal, ” be on the show and we will make you a big star”. Too bad he is naïve enough to believe that one.

• RYAN AND BRIANA ARE DISGUSTING August 6, 2013 at 3:06 pm #

I don’t know I think they would’ve filmed it on camera if it was fake, I don’t think they are that good of actors anyway. They all had miss on and it happened out of cameras sight then the rest was filmed when they came and told Vicki. I doubt a man in the military would purposely defame himself and make the world hate him and ruin his career on purpose because bravo asked him to or maybe he had a deal.. Can’t be that big of a deal anyways. I do think a lot of things are set up or created for the show and ratings, but I don’t think this was one of them…

40. Cathy August 6, 2013 at 1:08 pm #

Ryan was so rude I just could not believe how he treated one of Vicki’s friends. He acts like he owns the house and it is not his. He has no respect for others and dictates to Vicki who can come into the house and who can’t. He was even rude to Vicki’s brother. This guy is a joke and no excuse for his rudeness. Take him off the show, he is a loser anyway. he doesn’t add a thing to the show except rudeness. I cannot stand him

41. gwen August 6, 2013 at 1:11 pm #

RYAN CULBERSON IS A LOSER! I’LL BET BRIANA AND VICKY ARE SCARED OF HIM. BOTH BRIANA AND VICKY WILL FIND OUT THAT HE IS A MONSTER, BUT WILL FEEL STUCK WITH HIM, DUE TO THE BABY. HE CLEARLY HAS ANGER ISSUES, PROBABLY BECAUSE HE’S A LITTLE, UNIMPORTANT MAN. HOW EMBARRASSING THAT HE ALMOST SAID TO JUDY THAT HE OWNS THE PLACE?! HE COULD NEVER AFFORD THAT BIG TACKY HOUSE. HE’S JUST A RENTER THERE! WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE YOU OWN IT? SO EMBARRASSING!! HE’S A DISTURBED INDIVIDUAL! I FEEL SORRY FOR BRIANA. THERE’S NO WAY HER MARRIAGE IS NOT GOING TO END WELL. AND BRIANA… YOU’RE ANNOYING THIS SEASON TOO! QUICK WHINING WHILE LIVING AT YOUR MOTHER’S HOUSE. YOU AND RYAN ARE AN UGLY COUPLE!

42. gwen August 6, 2013 at 1:19 pm #

Btw, BRAVO… I will never watch another episode that features Ryan or Briana. Not only because of this incident, but because they are super boring. I always changed the channel when they were featured… YAWN. I’m not sure why they were ever on the show in the first place. They are so uninteresting!

43. Ashleigh Sylke August 6, 2013 at 1:31 pm #

I give the Briana/Ryan marriage a year before it ends in divorce. He’s that agressive with Judy on camera, just imagine what he’s like off camera. He has all the signs of a domestic violence abuser. And he’s a big fat liar. He was the only one using the F bomb. She didn’t say what he said she said to provoke him. How can he be trusted? I wouldn’t believe a word he said. He made a fool of himself and Briana. I think she was totally embarrassed (but not surprised) by his behavior and that’s why she was smiling. You shouldn’t rush into marriage like she did.

44. Felicity August 6, 2013 at 2:04 pm #

I wanted to jump through my TV and choke Ryan. He is a punk! I am glad uncle Billy spoke up. Brianna, how is Ryan any different from Brooks? Ryan is an opportunist, too. That is probably why he married you so faaaasssstt! I am also annoyed by Lydia’s husband, Doug. This man did not say a word. Let me tell you something, those husbands of ATL and New Jersey would have chin checked Ryan, ASAP. Furthermore, I don’t see Peter or Apollo allowing any young punk to disrespect any woman in their presence. Will the real men please stand up…

• Amy Lee August 6, 2013 at 5:56 pm #

Ha! Exactly. I have to admit, the men on RHOC are a bunch of fairies. The only real man on this show is Tamra and I would have loved to see her reaction to Ryan if he went off on her like this. He’d be dead.

• Felicity August 6, 2013 at 8:48 pm #

Preach!

• kenvenice August 6, 2013 at 7:52 pm #

Amen…I have been saying the same thing about Ryan. The main reason he doesn’t like Brooks is that Ryan is a grifter as well, and he knows Vicki won’t support two men. Ryan’s timeline; he meets Briana online while she is facing a health crisis…he finds out her mother is rich and on TV…He takes advantage of the fact she is an emotional wreck because of her illness and speeds up the relationship, eventually eloping with her without having the balls to tell her family…he immdiately knocks her up and moves into Vicki’s big ole mansion ( for which he pays the paltry sum of $1000 per month). HIs first move is to completely control Vicki and Briana by claiming he can defend them…and sues video cameras and his no Brooks policy for their own safety. The only thing I have seen this douche protect is Vicki’s couch.

• Ex-Best Friend August 6, 2013 at 8:07 pm #

There are nearly 100 comments now and yours by far makes the most sense. I could not have said it better myself. Bravo Kenvenice!

• Felicity August 6, 2013 at 8:50 pm #

Yessss!

• GoldStarMCwife August 11, 2013 at 7:26 am #

Fast marriages are not uncommon in the military, and it has nothing to do with being opportunistic. If you remember Brianna had just had the cancer scare, and he found out he was being redeployed. That’s the reason Brianna gave for eloping. My husband proposed two weeks after we met. We were married twice, JOP five weeks after we met that none of the family knew about because of a pending deployment (as an engage person they tell you nothing, as a spouse you know when something happens to your husband etc) and then the big church wedding five months after. We were happily married for years. Just because someone marries quickly does not mean there must be a shady motive, no matter how horrible he behaves.

45. BB August 6, 2013 at 2:21 pm #

He was filmed decked out in his nice MARINE uniform several times and that was talked about constantly so he was absolutely representing himself as a Marine! He embarrassed them im sure and his family, and sweet Judy & her family on NATIONAL TV!!!!! He has to have repocussions for extreme verbal abuse toward a 64 year old grandmother who put her sore feet up because she was cold and tired. He represented a Marine on NATIONAL TV, there is consequences
    , right??????? I sure hope so!!!!! Not to mention how he tried to elbow the uncle in the face when he tried to get him to stop! Then lied about it… Please tell me the marines will know about this and DO SOMETHING!!!!

• Need to Help Humanity August 6, 2013 at 2:38 pm #

Someone please list the address of Ryans Commanding officer. Someone must know what unit he is in??? For Briana and that baby boy please!!!

• DISGrace to Marines- RYAN CULBERSON August 6, 2013 at 3:09 pm #

YES PLEASE POST WHO TO CONTACT !!!!!!!!!

• RYAN Is a Prick !!! August 8, 2013 at 3:24 am #

RYANS INFO – According to Marines Times Blog anyway ….. Sgt. Ryan Culberson, is a joint terminal attack controller with 11th Marines, out of Camp Pendleton, Calif. Not sure who to make attention to but I’m sure you can google address and make it to his CO or Public relations Officer or something.

• GoldStarMCwife August 11, 2013 at 7:32 am #

I can’t believe that you think you know enough about the EDITED situation you’ve seen on a reality tv show to write angry letters. Why don’t you write productive letters to your senators and ask them to please increase the funding SPECIFICALLY for military mental health care so that the soldiers with PTSD or anger issues can actually get help. Rather than trying to get someone who needs obvious help demoted or thrown out of the military? Who does that help? No one.

46. RYAN AND BRIANA ARE DISGUSTING August 6, 2013 at 2:37 pm #

Brianna’s reaction was just as disgusting!! He was defending your house mom… How ridiculous is that. It was like watching salt being rubbed in Judy’s gushing wound that Ryan just caused. He’s disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Brianna is too !!!!!!!!!!! And I just saw Vicki tweeted something nice about Ryan about how he’s in Afghanistan with honor or or some bull response to someone’s rightful rant about him. Anyone who defends or makes an accuse for that is just as horrible and might as well did it themselves. The only one who has any balls and sense is Vickis Brother. Thank God he did what he did and told him off (wish it would’ve included an ass beat too), because if not i was gona go threw the tv. It was hard to see… Replace The dickheads Brianna and Ryan for the Vickis Brother please!!! Please let Bravo and the Marines somehow punish those two pigs!

47. Yati August 6, 2013 at 5:14 pm #

Ryan Culberson is such a DOU CHE bag. What a tool! Lied from beginning to end. Sorry, that’s not Semper Fi, it’s Semper LIE!

48. Ex-Best Friend August 6, 2013 at 8:58 pm #

Did anyone see Watch What Happens Live with Alexis on Monday night? She claims that Ryan STILL has not apologized to Judy for his actions and behavior that night.

In case the commenters on this post needed any more reasons to hate this douche bag…

• Elise August 6, 2013 at 9:31 pm #

My take is that Ryan and Briana and holding thier son as blackmail to control Vicki. I think Briana is trying to protect any possible inheritance from Vicki. I think Ryan is trying to assist her any way he can. He want’s to be the only man in both womens lives. Without Vicki and her home they would be low income living in a small low rent apartment and they know this. Living at Vicki’s posh home is probably gone to his head to the point he actually does believe he owns it. At times I get this creepy vibe that Vicki has a tad of a crush on him. I think Ryan projects his motives on Brooks cause he is actually the wolf in sheeps clothing. Brooks can be cheesy but is only human and trying to fit in with a crowd that is super judgemental and sensative. I do think that Ryan is mentally and spiritually sick and is a time bomb waiting to happen. He is a coward that only feels tough when it’s him against a woman. He ran like a little girl when approached by Vicki’s cool brother. I think Briana justifies Ryans behavior like a battered wife justifies her abusive husband. As far as Slade goes Vicki picked the fight and now has two people who really don’t like her and are picking back. Anyways this is the short version of my take haha.

49. Lisa Garrison Ehalt August 7, 2013 at 4:06 pm #

HERE IS ANOTHER LINK FOR ADDRESS INFO:

50. Victoria M August 7, 2013 at 11:01 pm #

Briana has no self respect at all and acts like a battered Wife.She is most likely afraid of that Bully Ryan Culberson’s bad temper.
    Did anyone notice, Judy did not use bad language at all. However HE did!
    Also, he said: I OWN…(a Freudian slip) and than and said “I live here”.
    If I were Vicky, I’d do what I want and I would not let them control me just because of “a Baby”. Briana and Ryan want Vickie’s Empire. I guess that’s why they are worried Brooks gets a pair of Socks or some Teeth.

51. Meg August 8, 2013 at 11:48 pm #

Such a fan but feeling soooooooo sick tonight!!! Ryan, what the hell were you thinking… Such military rage, which I have witnessed first hand, is absolutely disgusting!

Brianna, not acceptable, put your foot down NOW… You ALL are public figures and this makes you look incredibly weak and your husband look like a disrespectful TERRIBLE man!

I am SO sad Vicki by you allowing this, makes you look weak, which I know your not. This episode was so incredibly awful! Just awful and shameful

52. Kierah August 9, 2013 at 3:30 pm #

He is warped! His entire account of what happened was a complete LIE! he was the one throwing F Bombs and he calls her an “entitled bitch” ? ok Let’s discuss “entitled” shall we???? The dude comes from out of nowhere…….marrys Briana and BOOM…lives in a mansion and drives a Range Rover and believes that is “his couch”! PUH-LEEEESE! and he blurts out “I own” then catches himself … and has the nerve to bad mouth brooks for being a leach? What does Ryan own? lol I’m sure Judy could replace that couch many times over if she wanted and would had she done any damage, could he?

There is NO EXCUSE for that behavior, whether he’s going to Iraq, Afghanistan or the North Pole! It was his choice to serve and he is an embarrassment to our Brave Marines!

At one point he looked like he was going to haul off and hit Judy and it’s a scary thought to think that he is going over to Afghanistan, he will hurt innocent people no doubt. Loose Cannon is putting it mildly that dude is whacked. He probably joined the Marines so he can be the “big tough important man”.

According to Billy, this wasn’t the first time he acted inappropriately. One can only wonder what else he has done. I was actually hoping Billy would kick the douche bag out on his ass. He was the only “real” man who had the guts to speak up and put that little jerk in his place.

Sadly people like him who have issues whether they be PTSD, NPD, anger and control issues, little man syndrome etc…they are never wrong, it is ALWAYS everybody else who is in the wrong and they will twist stories (lie) and the truth to get people to believe they are right. They almost never see themselves having issues and will never seek help. Hopefully his Commanding Officer or Unit Leader will insist on him getting some help before he hurts someone. It doesn’t seem that Vicki or Briana have any control of him and his behavior. They seem like they stroke his ego all the time and walk on eggshells around him probably to keep the peace.

He is an embarrassment to himself, his family and the US. Hopefully Bravo won’t have him on after that behavior.

Lastly, HEATHER………….GET OVER YOURSELF! Nobody has ever seen you before the Housewives show, you are not Barbara Streisand. The jobs you got during the HW show are probably because you are on the damn show! Definitely threatened by Alexis then Gretchen. YUK

53. GoldStarMCwife August 11, 2013 at 7:56 am #

PLEASE READ: To the enrage Mob ready to lynch (some of the responses I’ve read online weren’t far off from this, some were even worse) the military man who cursed and went verbally overboard on an elderly woman I would say –
    Please remember you are viewing an EDITED situation on a reality tv show. So many are calling for action to write letters to his commander etc. and I ask,
    Who does it help to get this one person either demoted or thrown out of the military?
    So he’s even angrier with completely free time on his hands since he no longer has a job and no longer has health benefits so he can’t get ANY sort of help for mental problems, whether they be PTSD, anger management issues, or something else, not to mention growing frustration since he will have great difficulty getting another job with a dishonorable discharge on his record. Seriously, I ask you to think, WHAT WOULD THAT SERVE?? How would that benefit anyone?

Do you realize that we currently lose over 20 soldiers a day to suicide? And that the average wait time to get a mental health appointment (even if you are suicidal) is TWO MONTHS?! This is inexcusable. These people are the ones ensuring your freedom to sit behind your computer and voice your opinion on a reality tv show. It is quite obvious from his behavior that he has a problem and that he needs help.

I would charge you instead to turn this negative into a positive – Why don’t you write productive letters to your senators and ask them to please increase the funding SPECIFICALLY for military mental health care so that the soldiers with PTSD, depression or anger issues can actually get help?! Perhaps, instead of just droning one lone person out of the military, we can use the horrible verbal altercation with Judy to bring about something good and productive. Join me in trying to make a positive out of this situation!

FYI, you can google military mental health and find lots of information for yourself, but here are just a couple links that show what a real tragedy is occurring and scarcely covered by the media:

• OhNoYouDidnt August 12, 2013 at 9:00 pm #

Woah! Anyone who has intimately dealt with someone suffering from trauma would be hard pressed say they they did not recognize behaviors in what they were witnessing with the airing of the season ending episode of RHOC. Editing does not negate how a young man, who is under great pressure (new marriage, new child, living with his MIL and facing yet another deployment) behaved. The reaction was completely disproportionate to the action (feet on a couch), such that it clearly was not the real issue illiciting the reaction caught on tape. In my lay opinion, if not completely an acting snow job (and the Golden Globe goes to…) this young man needs help, asap! Briana was not “calm” for those making that observation, she was actually scared to death and just desperately trying to placate her husband for peace sake because she knows all too well to what level this could have realistically gone to. Same goes for Vicki…she too was scared of pushing the wrong buttons and having matters escalate such that her daughter and son-in-law would move out and she would no longer be able to monitor and take immediate steps to ensure the well being of her grandchild. You can’t unring the bell as they say and sadly, many of our returing military exhibit similar rage, and some rising to the level of PTSD. Our military and their spouse’s have to shoulder it all, and never get the help they need and deserve. I will pray for Ryan and Briana, that they: 1) get off of this show right away as this will only make matters worse, and 2) get into some intensive, long term therapy (which CAN help, but will take a LONG term commitment). Bravo really needs to do all they can to avoid another real housewives tragedy and cut them out of the line up AND offer appropriate, highly skilled counseling to this young family.

54. jacky August 12, 2013 at 10:45 pm #

I was astonished on how Ryan reacted and treated that poor woman. He is in desperate need of anger management. He blatantly lied about the way she spoke to him and about what she said. I mean come on, you are on camera why lie?? I always thought Brianna was the most level headed on the show and after seeing the way she just accepted his disrespectful behavior toward an elder made me re think her. I feel sorry for her because the way he flipped off the handle made me feel that he is probably that way with her if he gets out of line. Im sure he is more than welcome to go find his own place to live with Brianna so that he doesn’t have to be on the show. He is stopping Vicki from living her life. He is a controlling kinda scary man. There is no excuse to treat someone like that. I hope he seeks mental help, this may stem from seeing action and it should be addressed.

55. Cara August 13, 2013 at 4:38 am #

Hi all, I watch this show in Australia and I’m not up to where you are yet! But I am so glad you feel the same way I do about Ryan! When he started putting up security systems in Vicki’s home and ordering her not to let Brooks in and then storming out the garage and not speaking to her! How dare he? He needs a good boot in the nuts to bring him down to size.

• Cara August 16, 2013 at 12:44 am #

OMG, just watched the episode! What a jumped up bastard!

56. JC Punit August 19, 2013 at 11:27 am #

Deplorable! He needs to apologize for being a rude bully – no matter the issues he is facing. The comment from Vicki’s brother “I’m tired of the BS”, “Each and every time…” Only points that this behavior is common for Ryan, and his wife, MIL are tip toeing around him – He’s not gonna win this one, stop playing games Ryan, apologize you loose cannon smuck

57. laura August 21, 2013 at 12:35 am #

My Lord he is definitly gona end up hurting brianna.he scared me for vickie.she,ll end up dead or missing so he can own the house.bravo you let a suicide air.I quit watchen.so did a lot of friends.now your gona let this mentally ill jerk talk to this woman.and keep him on the show?its not what we the viewers wana see.some dum ass brain washed girl stick up for him,knowen he’s wrong.and vickie you actually pulled your arm away from comforting a guest.cuz he said so.move in dead beat brooks&get them out.call child.ser.for protecting grandbaby.bri your a ass!!

58. this is me August 24, 2013 at 4:29 pm #

I really value this post. I have been looking all over for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You’ve made my day! Thank you once again

59. Eileen September 2, 2013 at 1:35 am #

Ok, so the bullshit excuse for his behavior is that he just got home, tired, home for a few days & throwing a party. Well plain & simple if u don’t like get ur own fuckin house. First it’s Vicki’s house & she doesn’t need approval from fuckin pyschotic Ryan. If she wants guests, party & brooks its her choice not his. Who does he think oh yea the prick thinks he’s the home owner pretty soon he’ll think he’s the business owner to Vicki’s business. Vicki & briana has a big mouth but to the wrong people. U two need to check the prick that lives with u retards.

60. Disabled_War Vet September 3, 2013 at 3:31 pm #

I am a woman and Army veteran of the Gulf War and my dad did two years in Vietnam with the Marines. When I saw the actions of Ryan as well as Briana and her mother trying to cover for him and explain his violent bullying behavior, it reminded me of all the excuses I used to give when my husband became abusive and violent. This man is an absolute disrespect to the uniform he wears. This man should NOT be allowed to remain in any branch of service as he is a disgrace. And you wonder where Briana learns to hide and deny abuse and mistreatment by their men. Learned behavior. Ryan has a previous domestic violence charge and was married when he began dating Briana. I highly encourage the Marines to evaluate this man for Combat-related Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder as he has exhibited at the symptoms.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. RHOC Finale Preview: Ryan Loses It and Everyone’s Got Issues | Bravo Watch - August 2, 2013

[…] Maybe if she put her feet up on baby Troy’s face but other than that…sheesh! Friendly Dish speculates that he’s just off his rocker because he’s only home for this one weekend, […]

2. RHOC Finale: Bacon Vodka, Fairy Dust & Feet On Couches | Friendly Dish - August 6, 2013

[…] it’s time for the altercation that has commenters on Friendly Dish going crazy. Judy Stirling vs. Ryan Culberson. Judy is 64 years old and wanted to take a break from the cold outside and walking on heels to rest […]

3. RHOC Reunion: Vicki Faces Off With Lauri & Lydia Confronts Heather | Friendly Dish - August 7, 2013

[…] Brooks Ayers. Surprisingly, Lydia’s mom Judy Stirling and Vicki’s son-in-law Ryan Culberson were both absent. Many viewers expect an apology and response to Ryan’s behavior on the […]

4. Ryan Culberson’s Domestic Violence Case: Court Records Revealed | Friendly Dish - August 17, 2013

[…] an aggressive, disrespectful asshole. His behavior has been well documented on Friendly Dish- from his feud with Lydia’s mother, Judy Stirling, to his refusal to take any responsibility for his actions, to the revelation of his past with […]

5. RHOC Reunion Part 3: Brooks vs. Briana | Friendly Dish - September 2, 2013

[…] Andy is addressing Ryan’s attack on Judy Stirling, Lydia’s mother. Briana relentlessly defends her husband, blinding herself to the reality of […]

Spill some tea, throw that shade...

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 52 other followers